If you believe you have the drive and enthusiam to join our motivated team why not get in touch. We currently have the following positions available:
Waterway General Manager
Teen Spirit require a full time General Manager to assist in the day to day running of the busy Waterway attraction on Skegness seafront.
Duties will include driving boats, cash handling and dealing with customers. Suitable applicants will also be responsible for maintaining the upkeep of the boats and river. Basic knowledge of electrical skills would be an advantage including battery charging, battery charger upkeep and maintenance. Suitable applicants must be reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
Teen Spirit Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual to work alongside an existing arcade engineering team. Our Engineers work on all types of amusement machines ranging from AWP to cranes and videos. Experience is not necessary but a good understanding of electronics and software is essential. This is a varied role where training will be provided for the correct applicant. Must have excellent customer and communication skills and organise their own work schedule. Pay and hours to be discussed however there will be some weekend and bank holiday hours.
General Manager Required
Blackbeard’s Adventure Golf in Hunstanton requires a General Manager to assist in the day to day running of the course.
A good handyman is required to be responsible for maintaining the upkeep of the course and grounds, dealing with customers and cash handling. Suitable applicants must be reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Skegness Aquarium’s Zoo Crew for an experienced Aquarist to join the team at a brand new attraction opened on Skegness sea front just last year. Skegness Aquarium is home to tropical marine and terrestrial species set around an interactive Treasure Island themed environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- - Daily husbandry and maintenance of displays
- - Life support systems maintenance
- - Record keeping
- - Maintaining highest standards of animal welfare, compliance with zoo licensing and delivering veterinary care
- - Guest interpretation and interaction
- - Assisting Dive team with dive operations
- - At least one year experience working within the aquarium industry
- - Experience of tropical aquatic husbandry and sound knowledge of aquarium life support systems
- - Proven ability to work under own initiative, high attention to detail and key team player
- - Good communication skills and confidence speaking in public and interacting with visitors
- - Excellent record keeping skills and knowledge of zoo licensing procedure
- - Passionate about delivering the highest standards throughout the work environment
- - Be able to relocate within 20 minutes of the aquarium
- - Qualification/degree in marine biology, animal care or similar
- - DMZAA would be beneficial
- - Qualified PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent, and be able to obtain a HSE Dive Medical
- - Experience in jellyfish husbandry
- - Experience working with terrestrial invertebrates, amphibians and reptiles
This is a full time position which includes working regular weekends and bank holidays as well as being on call for out of hour's emergencies, working sometimes early or late to meet business demands.